Entry Form – Spoonbread_Talent_Show_Form
- The Talent show will begin at 9am and will run no later than Noon on Saturday, Sept 22nd.
- All entry forms must be submitted by Thursday Sept 20th with a $10 entry fee.
- Forms may be returned to the Berea Chamber of Commerce on Chestnut Street, Mrs. Hembree’s Choir Room at Madison Southern HS, Mrs. Newland’s Music Room at Shannon Johnson Elementary School, Mrs. Donna New’s 2nd-grade room at Silver Creek Elementary, or the Spotlight Playhouse at 214 Richmond Road next to Family Dollar.
- All ages are welcome to apply.
- Group or solo acts are welcome to apply.
- Acts requiring more than 8 FEET of ceiling height will not be allowed.
- Acts will be allotted no more than FIVE (5) MINUTES to set up, perform, and tear down.
- Acts will be PENALIZED if this time is exceeded.
- Participants may only perform ONE time during the show. Any participant who participates in more than one performance will disqualify BOTH acts.
- NO profanity or vulgar lyrics in any vocal performance or dance music. This is a family show.
- Keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level.
- NO pyrotechnics, open flames or any other dangerous additions.
- A Sound Technician and microphone(s) will be provided. Acts MUST provide their own recorded music, instruments, props, etc., if needed. Recorded music MUST be on a standard audio CD.
- Participants will have the opportunity for a mic check starting at 7:30am and will run as long as time permits.
- Winners should allow at least 3 WEEKS for prize checks to be disbursed.
- Prizes will be awarded to winners with the amounts being dependent on the number of entry fees collected. A minimum amount of $100 will be awarded to the 1st place overall winner.
- questions may be directed to 859-661-0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Talent Show organizers. Participants are chosen by many factors, including the number of entries, type of act, age group, and festival appropriateness.